Yields 4 servings
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 2”-3” lengths
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 2”-3” lengths
- 12 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Additional lime for serving, cut into wedges
In a medium size bowl, whisk together all the marinade ingredients. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
Using soaked skewers, skewer 4-6 marinated shrimp, asparagus and scallion pieces, alternating between each item on the skewer. Season each skewer evenly with salt. Grill each skewer for 3-minutes on each side or until the shrimp are opaque and grill marks start to show.
Place on a serving platter and squeeze fresh lime juice over top and serve with additional lime wedges and Organic Jimmy Nardello Hot Sauce as desired.
Pair with a glass of Clif Family Napa Valley Rosé of Cabernet Franc.