Blog Post By Meg Barkley
Find a Little More Joy in Your Holiday Shopping this Season
More than ever this holiday season we want to stay connected with our loved ones and friends by sending a gift that shows we care. But many of us are busy juggling work, homeschooling the kids, keeping our households going, sneaking in workouts, or pausing for a few moments of quiet. Wouldn’t it be nice to find help for giving great holiday gifts, without having to stress about it?
Clif Family is now offering complimentary Virtual Personal Shopping Experiences, available at your request, 7 days a week with our compliments.
Here are a few reasons to book a Clif Family Virtual Personal Shopping Experience.
- Shop from the comfort of your own home. We’re available 7 days a week to join you via Zoom, FaceTime, or any other video conferencing platform that works for you. Select your 30-minute time slot and we’ll get all your food and wine gifting needs covered for the season.
- Ask the food & wine experts. Who doesn’t love delicious Napa Valley food and wine? Send one of our curated gift sets or work with your Wine and Food Educator to build your own. One of our favorite gift sets, Eat Chocolate Drink Wine includes a bottle of 2017 Gary’s Improv Zinfandel paired with a trio of our Artisan chocolates. It’s always a crowd-pleaser!
- Stand out this holiday season. At Clif Family, we have many curated gifts that can surprise and delight a casual or savvy food and wine lover. Delight a wine connoisseur by putting their taste buds to the test with a Blind Wine Tasting Trio. Or surprise the chef in your family with a Spread the Buzz gift set highlighting Clif Family’s new Solar Grown™ Honey Spreads. Wow, your friends and family by arranging a private Clif Family Aperitivo Virtual Tasting event where you can gather virtually to toast the holidays!
- Leave the gift wrapping to us. We offer a range of packaging options to make sure the gift is a delight when received. Whether you are picking up your gifts curbside or shipping, your Wine and Food Educator will share customizations available to you from market totes to wood boxes, canvas bottle bags, and individualized note cards.
- Make your holiday green. When you shop with Clif Family, sustainability is at the heart of our farming and winemaking practices. Our estate wines are made from CCOF certified organic grapes and we work with our grower partners to use organic and sustainable farming methods. Our seasonal preserves, single varietal hot sauces, and extra virgin olive oil are sourced from our CCOF certified organic Napa Valley farm.
To book your Clif Family Virtual Personal Shopping appointment for the holidays, click here to fill out your appointment request on-line.