Choosing a Gifting Partner
The holidays are here again! This is the time of year to show your gratitude and appreciation to the employees, clients, partners, and vendors who have stuck with you through thick and thin. Don’t leave things to the last minute and rush to the discount wine store down the street (you know who you are!) Now is the time to shop around for the right gifting partner and start your holiday gift planning. Here’s a handy checklist to consider while you evaluate your options:
- Represent Your Brand
You are sending a message with the gift you choose. Consider the values of your company, perhaps sustainability, giving back, or buying local. Make sure that your gift is consistent with what’s important to your brand.
- Sustainability Goes Beyond the Gift
You may be purchasing a sustainable gift but don’t forget to consider the packaging materials used as well. Can the materials be recycled or reused?
- Presentation Matters
The first impression is always the most important impression. Does your gift look good from the moment it is opened?
- Make Sure it Tastes as Good as it Looks
There are plenty of pretty gift baskets out there. But not everything tastes as good as it looks. Are you purchasing your wine and food gifts from a trusted vendor? Ask to view the ingredient lists to make sure there’s no junk!
- A Personal Touch Goes a Long Way
A personalized gift (or even a custom note) goes a long way to return your investment by letting the recipient know that you are specifically thinking of them. What options does your partner offer for a personalized touch? And don’t forget to plan ahead if you want custom packaging or swag, printing can take extra time in the busy holiday season.
Clif Family offers a wide variety of gifts and price points to help you find the perfect gift for any occasion. Let us help you manage your list, pick the perfect gift within your budget, and ensure your gift arrives on time, beautifully presented. When you gift with Clif Family, you can trust in the following:
- Our ingredients are responsibly sourced from our own Organic Farm and from organic partners.
- Our gift packaging is Forest Stewardship Council certified and recyclable.
- We support our local, national, and global community through paid employee volunteer hours and monetary donations of $15,000+ annually.
- Our facilities run on 100% renewable energy and we further support renewable energy through our Solar Grown honey program, sourcing from pollinator-friendly solar farms.